There’s always room to grow within your career. That’s why we’ll bring you to a series of training courses at our home office, from an in-depth beginners’ track to our most advanced sales concepts. We also hold multiple conferences and seminars for our top performers each year.
We know everyone learns differently, so your ongoing training will be a blend of online courses in our WoodmenLife Learning Center and classroom schools and trainings. Throughout your career, some of the opporunities offered by our Sales Development and Training Department include:
- Sure Start Schools: New full-time Representatives gain the experience and knowledge they need to kickstart their careers.
- Sales Development: Courses, seminars, workshops, and schools are offered on an ongoing basis.
- Advanced Sales and Market Development: As you progress through your career, you will be able to access more in-depth training on topics including estate planning, charitable giving, business insurance, and retirement planning.
- Other Training: WoodmenLife will help you with achieving certifications including FIC/FICF, LUTCF and CLU and develops SAM (Sales Activity Management) Planners annually to assist you with goal setting.
- Top 40 School: This school is held once a year for the organization's top 40 Representatives.
Contact Sales Development and Training for more information on available trainings and qualifications.