Welcome to WoodmenLife! We're so glad you've decided to join us.
Top 10 Things to Remember on Your First Day
- Enter the WoodmenLife Tower on the third floor and go to HR like you did for your interview.
- Bring your picture ID so you can sign all the important forms.
- Check out how we dress beforehand so you're on the same page as the rest of us.
- We'll take your official photo for your security badge and the company directory, so come prepared!
- Speaking of that badge, don't go anywhere without it. You'll need it to access elevators, doors, stairwells, and the garage. Don't forget to take it home with you so you can get into the building on your second day.
- We're all pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Check out the benefits we offer so you can bring any questions you may have with you.
- Park in the Tower Park Garage. We'll validate your first day's parking, and then you'll access your assigned garage (we have two here) with your badge on the second day.
- You'll meet lots of new people today and learn lots of new things. If you have questions, contact one of our HR professionals or ask your supervisor.
- Have fun ... you just started a great new career.